Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery case on Tue May 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Willingtosettle

Arresto Menor
Good day to all..

I'm just wondering, who are the people that can file a case of adultery?

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery case on Tue May 15, 2012 1:00 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
The husband.

View user profile

3 Re: Adultery case on Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Willingtosettle

Arresto Menor
so basically only the offended spouse is legally empowered to file the complaint for adultery?

what about other people who are concerned about the case? can they also file a case of adultery?

View user profile

4 Re: Adultery case on Tue May 15, 2012 1:39 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
No. If the husband is willing to suffer the infidelity in private than redress the wrong in public, such decision must be given due respect.

View user profile

5 Re: Adultery case on Tue May 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Willingtosettle

Arresto Menor
i see... so it's like a private arrangement of the person concern with his partner then? "if the spouse doesn't care about her husband?"

View user profile

6 Re: Adultery case on Wed May 16, 2012 8:33 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Willingtosettle wrote:i see... so it's like a private arrangement of the person concern with his partner then? "if the spouse doesn't care about her husband?"

what do you mean?

View user profile

7 Re: Adultery case on Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Willingtosettle

Arresto Menor
concepab wrote:
Willingtosettle wrote:i see... so it's like a private arrangement of the person concern with his partner then? "if the spouse doesn't care about her husband?"

what do you mean?

what i meant here is that; if the wife doesn't go after his husband, then no one can file a case with the husband?

View user profile

8 Re: Adultery case on Thu May 17, 2012 5:40 pm

ntotskie

Arresto Menor
Hello po....
I found out that my husband is having an affair. Matagal na nya akong niloloko at kilala ako ng kabit nya. Alam niyang kasal kami at may 1 anak. They were so careful with their affair pero nahuli ko pa din kasi ang dami ng mga nakakadudang ginagagawa ang asawa ko. Tanong ko po, pwede ko po ba silang kasuhan? Im so mad at them gusto ko silang makulong. May kopya ako ng mga messages ng paglalandian nila. Pwede ba yung magamit bilang ibedensya? Pareho po silang licensed nurse. Pwede ko bang ipakansela ang mga lisensya nila due to adultery?
Thanks po

View user profile

9 Re: Adultery case on Thu May 17, 2012 5:42 pm

ntotskie

Arresto Menor
btw, ayoko na pong gamitin ng anak ko ang lastname ng father nya. Pwede po bang palitan ang last name nya ng lastname ko?

thanks po

View user profile

10 Re: Adultery case on Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 pm

attyLLL

willing to settle, yes, but limited only to concubinage. adultery applies to the woman

ntoskie, file a complaint at prc to have their licenses revoked for immorality

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

11 Re: Adultery case on Fri May 18, 2012 6:46 pm

jcd_76

Arresto Menor
good day to all..

i've heard that a physical exam of the woman's body can prove as evidence for adultery ( if the woman had another man inside her aside from his legal husband) because they say that every man has its own distinct semen and that the man's sperm ( or semen) stays within the woman's body for a lifetime and they can trace it if it's from another man or from your husband...is this true or are they being exaggerated? waiting for an answer...more power

View user profile

12 Re: Adultery case on Sat May 19, 2012 10:28 am

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
@ jcd_76
See your other post.

View user profile

13 Re: Adultery case Today at 4:57 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum