Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Legal Action Can be Made?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What Legal Action Can be Made? on Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

kupengpat

Arresto Menor
Good day all,

I just want to ask, what legal action can be made from my concern.

Well, the concern was, I am a consumer almost always buying through the internet, mobile banking and the likes. And the problem I want to consult was well, I have purchased a Deal/Product/Services from a company/website called Metrodeal, it is a Group Buying site or Groupon Site where they provide big discount cupons from many different company/manufacturer/supplier. I have purchased from one of their deals which is worth PHP198.00 and the company Pisobid is the one providing the offer. I purchased it last April 20, the "Fine Print" from the deal state that the voucher will become redeemable/activated on May 10 but from the said date until now I still can not redeem my purchased product, I have been patiently emailing them for 5 days but they are just Pin-pointing to one another who will make the move to resolve it.

What I want to seek legal actions are:

1. The worth of my complaint is just PHP198.00 is this enough to make a legal action against both company?

2. I have a printable receipt of purchase with the "Fine Prnt:" of the said product can I use this against them?

3.I ahve made a purchase through the internet do I have a right for Consumers Act?

4. What legal action or subject would be necessary for my complaint?

Thank you and more power.

View user profile

2 Re: What Legal Action Can be Made? on Wed May 16, 2012 2:31 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. You can file a case for breach of contract plus damages, violation of the Consumers Act, or Estafa.

View user profile

3 Re: What Legal Action Can be Made? on Wed May 16, 2012 2:35 pm

kupengpat

Arresto Menor
ibonidarna wrote:1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. You can file a case for breach of contract plus damages, violation of the Consumers Act, or Estafa.

Thank you for that advice...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum