Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What criminal case case we file against this malicious neighbor?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Attorney please help us.

We live in what is suppose to be one of the most exclusive subdivisions in the Philippines. We have just bought our new house for a year and discovered we have a neighbor from hell.

You see he is using his 1,000 sqm house as a FURNITURE FACTORY in the middle of this residential village! You can imagine the noise we have to put up with. Daily grinding noise, wood grinding, stone grinding, hammering, and welding. It never stops even at night.

Their workers also pose a security threat to us because almost every week I see a new face there. Workers constantly in and out, what if he gets to employ a murderer or a kidnapper? they all pass through the tight security on the guise they are his staff.

Probably whats worst is that when he grinds wood, a thick wood dust cloud is formed and crosses into our property line. The smog enters our house and we are forced to inhale it (even the little children). Wood grind dust is more cancerous to the lungs than tobacco. It is far more hazardous than smoking because it settles into your lungs for years. He is killing us.

All the neighbors have filed complaints with the clubhouse but he is so stubborn. They have also brought him into the barangay in 2008 but still nothing. Thus legal action is the last recourse we have. What cases can we file against him attorney?

And as a last note. He is not even a Filipino citizen. He is an illegal alien staying illegally in the Philippines.

Many thanks to all that can help or sympathize with us.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Report him to the Bureau of Immigration.

View user profile


go through the bgy again then file a complaint in court for abatement of nuisance

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum