Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

name registration (under legal name or maiden name)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi... I hope you can help me. I am a widow and is expecting a baby very soon. I do not want to get married yet and my bf does not want to sign the birth certificate since he also has some issues with his name.

Can I put our child's name under my maiden name? We thought of using my maiden name so that when the issues of his last name is corrected, we would be able to put it under his name.

View user profile


yes, use your maiden name

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum