Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Junior Problems

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Junior Problems on Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm


Arresto Menor

I just recently discovered that I dont have Jr. in my birth certificate but I have included Junior in almost every document I have, except of course my passport. Ever since I made the discovery, I stopped using Junior. My problem is if I get questioned because of the discrepancy, what would be the best and legally binding thing to do?

Thanks a lot, this forum has provided us a great deal of help.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum