Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to change birth certificate with wrong name and gender

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
attorney goodday may sister have a problem with her birth certificate in NSO, she have a wrong name in the birth certificate and instead of female its male, she had to get a passport for searching a job overseas but she cant process it because of wrong name and gender to her nso.. please kindly help her..

View user profile


the legal remedy is to file a petition for correction in court

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum