Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hindi ba nakakatakot maging lawyer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hindi ba nakakatakot maging lawyer? on Tue May 22, 2012 9:26 am

ellesur

Arresto Menor
pasensya na po. newbie here.
Curious po ako. Dream ko kasi maging lawyer. The thing is,mahina ang loob ko. Alam ko madedevelop ko ito if I really want to. Pero talaga bang madaming natatanggap na death threats pag lawyer na? Kung papalarin, sana maging CPA lawyer ako. SANA. Nagdadalawang isip lang ako kung masteral na lang ang gagawin ko instead of taking up law. Me kids na kasi ako and I don't want to jeopardize their safety because of my dream. And lastly, babae ako. I really, really want to be a lawyer pero I wanted to live a peaceful life at the same time. Am I just being a paranoid?
Pls. give some advice, and idea on how was it being "IT".
More power to pinoylawyer and have a good day. Wink

View user profile

2 Re: Hindi ba nakakatakot maging lawyer? on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:03 pm

attyLLL

in my alma mater, almost 60% of the graduating classes are female. there are quite a few who are working with families. it is harder, but it can be done. you don't have to be in litigation as a lawyer if safety is a concern

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum