Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

special power of attorney

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 special power of attorney on Tue May 22, 2012 11:52 am


Arresto Menor
hi! Please help me.... separated na kmi ng ex wife ko... nasa abroad ako nalaman ko na gumawa cia ng spa to authorized her to transact in my behalf including sa banks, government agency, etc.... nalaman ko din na umuutang cia gamit mga documents ko (contract abroad/id) ano pwede kong gawin para ma pawalang bisa or hindi na nya mgamit ung spa na ginawa nya ng hindi ko alam.... thanks! hope you can help me...

View user profile

2 Re: special power of attorney on Sun May 27, 2012 6:47 am


if i were your lawyer, i would begin by sending her a letter informing her that you are aware of what she did. then i would recommend filing of cases to annul whatever obligations she acquired.

however, if they were used for the family, then the obligations might be still deemed valid.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum