Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Tue May 22, 2012 12:16 pm

blue4.journ

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I wanted to know when does child support become insufficient? If the father is earning 30K (net income)and just giving 2k/monthly to my son, is it safe to tell that the support is insufficient? Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Tue May 22, 2012 11:32 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
blue4.journ wrote:Hi,

I wanted to know when does child support become insufficient? If the father is earning 30K (net income)and just giving 2k/monthly to my son, is it safe to tell that the support is insufficient? Thank you.

Yes. binabase ang child support ayon sa actual na pangangailangan ng bata at sa income at kakayanan ng provider (the father).

View user profile

3 Child Support on Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 pm

blue4.journ

Arresto Menor
I knew that his basic salary is 19K/month and I found out from his colleague that he's getting between 15K-17K net for his commission.So it led me to a conlusion that he's earning around 30K/monthly (net income). However, I understand I need to prove that number to the court (correct me if I'm wrong on this notion). My question is, How can I get copy of his payslip from the company because I know they wouldn't just give out personal information to anyone, even if we work on the same company? Thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: Child Support on Wed May 23, 2012 2:35 pm

blue4.journ

Arresto Menor
Thank you by the way for you prompt reply..very appreciated

View user profile

5 Re: Child Support on Wed May 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Charles_026

Arresto Menor
blue4.journ wrote:Thank you by the way for you prompt reply..very appreciated

your lawyer should be able to request the court judge to sub poena his total compensation statememt from his company. do not subpoena his letter of employment because the salary package does not include his ACTUAL commission earned.

View user profile

6 Re: Child Support Today at 12:05 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum