Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 surname problem on Wed May 23, 2012 4:30 pm


Arresto Menor
good day po!
ask ko lng po if ano pde ko gawin kc po sa bc ko na kinuha ng brother ko e mispell po ung last name, it's supposedly ELIZABETH ALFELOR CAMPOSANO, pero po ung nasa bc ko is ELIZABETH ALFELOR CAMPUSANO, pano po kya un, kc nung 1995 ng kuhanan ako ng bc for passport e umubra pa po ung affidavit of descrepancy, kya po na-issue-han ng passport, pano po kya yun, kc po i'm planning to renew passport again, thank you in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: surname problem on Wed May 23, 2012 10:57 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Use the same method again.
Or you could file a petition for correction of entry.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum