Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 birth certificate on Sat May 26, 2012 4:48 am


Arresto Menor
seeking for legal advice regarding my daughter's birth certificate. At born she uses my surname then after six years her father changed it to his surname and where not married. Now where residing in other country with her passport she uses my surname kc the time I applied for it hindi nya pa naayos ng father nya ang surname nya... and I prefer that my daughter uses my surname. what will be the process to void the annotation that her father did? thank you hope to hear from u very soon....

View user profile

2 Re: birth certificate on Sat May 26, 2012 10:34 am


Reclusion Perpetua
What did the father do to change the surname of your daughter?

View user profile

3 Re: birth certificate on Sat May 26, 2012 3:13 pm


Arresto Menor
he had made an affidavit na my daughter can use his surname. then pinasa nya po un sa municipal where my daughter is registered. then dun sa municipal they make annotation on my daughter's birthcert. please help me kc here where currently reside she uses my surname kc they honor the name on her passport and i don't want to have problems in the future... thank you

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum