Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Immediate Resignation on Sat May 26, 2012 11:01 am

jheck03

Arresto Menor
Im currently working in a Call Center environment where shifts are usually during the night. I want to work during the day and got an offer from a company ( not a call center ) but still BPO. The work is during the day and I was asked if I can start work by June 11.

I am planning to immediately resign since theres no way for me to complete the 30 days rendering period. If I submit my immediate resignation, will the company issue me a COE? since I would be needing it for my new employer.

Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Immediate Resignation on Sun May 27, 2012 6:38 am

attyLLL

i recommend you negotiate an exit, else they will withhold the coe

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Immediate Resignation on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 pm

jared28

Arresto Menor
good day po.. nahire po ako last monday as quality control inspector sa isang food manufacturing company. nung 3rd day ko po naramdaman ko na sobrang sakit ng likod ko.. malamig po sa loob ng planta, 10degC - 15degC po ang room temperature para mapanatili pong fresh ung pinaprocess na pagkain. nalaman ko po sa doctor ang dahilan kung bakit sumasakit ang likod ko pag nasa loob po ako ng planta, dahil meron daw po ako scoliosis. pwede po ba ako magresign agad agad? kailangan ko pa po ba magrender ng 30 days?

View user profile

4 Re: Immediate Resignation on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua
ask for medical certificate form your doctor advising you that you need to resign ASAP..

View user profile

5 Re: Immediate Resignation on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:57 am

jared28

Arresto Menor
ok thank you sir..

View user profile

6 Re: Immediate Resignation on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm

It is better for you to negotiate.Give good reasons for the resignation such as heath issue or else.If you will do that I think the authority will approve it soon.
Thanks

View user profile http://www.andersongallagher.ie/

7 Re: Immediate Resignation Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum