Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking legal advice support for the child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 seeking legal advice support for the child on Sat May 26, 2012 3:23 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day!

May isang anak po ako sa pero hindi po kami kasal, seaman po sya. Nong unang sakay nya sa barko un allotment po napupunta sa nanay nya tapos un anak ko binibigyan lang ng 3000 at minsan hindi, tama po ba na makipag pirmahan nalang ako s abaogado pra mabigyan ng tamang suporta ang anak ko.

Thanks po.

View user profile


assuming he signed the birth certificate and if he is willing to sign an agreement also, then it is a good idea.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum