Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can Transcript of records be held due to non payment?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I would like to get my TOR from my previous school but I still have an outstanding balance. Can Transcript of records be held due to non payment? Thank you very much! Very Happy

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Yes, otherwise you would have the credentials to enroll to other schools without paying them.

View user profile

3 HELP on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:47 pm


Arresto Menor
Have the same problem. I wanna go back to school and start from scratch in a different school. How can I do that with my transcript being held? Is it possible? If not, any suggestions? My balance is way too big and I cant pay for it. Im kinda trapped. Please help. Thanks.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum