Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help!! RE: Breach of Contract Water Refilling Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

batch93b

Arresto Menor
i need help pls. i franchised a water reffiling station for 10 years (2003-2013). however due to mis-management it went bancrupt since 2006. i closed my water refilling station since then. and now i am out of work and im thinking of selling all the equipments in my water refilling station to augment my family's daily financial needs.

can i be sued for breach of contract eventhough my water refilling station went bancrupt since 2006 though i havent informed my franchisor about it?

i inquired about this to the franchisor and they said that it is/was a breach of contract, and they want to get all my water station equipments as payment for the breach of contract. i paid for all the equipments & machines in my water refilling station over & above the franchise fee.

what do di do" i need your help pls...

View user profile

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
What are the terms and conditions in the contract? Better consult a lawyer and bring the contract with you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum