Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

false accusition of rape

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 false accusition of rape on Mon May 28, 2012 12:00 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello everyone! I just want to ask alegal advice regarding my uncle case which is convicted with rape which is they dont have any evidence, no warrant of arrest, being hurt by the family and put into prison. Victim medical checked up say no rape happen. But the attorney advice them to just pay the family of the victim for my uncle to be able to go out from prison. What process we should do to let him out of the prison and what ground we can file to appeal with this issue.
The situation now is the family of the victim hide the victim and just let the relatives talk to us.

View user profile

2 Re: false accusition of rape on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:58 am


your remedy is to go through trial. have your lawyer file a motion for bail if you think the evidence is not strong

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum