Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pconcubinage case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pconcubinage case on Tue May 29, 2012 2:50 am

rizza47

Arresto Menor
Can a wife file a concubinage case on the basis of her husband having an illegitimate chid and claiming that their church allows the marriage with the concubine? what are the grounds for filing a case of concubinage?

View user profile

2 Re: pconcubinage case on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 pm

attyLLL

that they live together under one roof. if they get married again, the proper charge is bigamy

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: pconcubinage case on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:37 pm

rizza47

Arresto Menor
if the mariage took place in their church can that be a ground for bigamy? What if they did not file it on the civil registrar?

View user profile

4 Re: pconcubinage case on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:51 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
rizza47 wrote:if the mariage took place in their church can that be a ground for bigamy? What if they did not file it on the civil registrar?

what is his religion?

View user profile

5 Re: pconcubinage case on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:35 pm

rizza47

Arresto Menor
They , the guy and his concubine joined a "born again" group and in there they are recognized as husband and wife and claimed that they are married in heaven. Now that he was caught by his wife that is what he claims as the reason in keping his other woman. What case do you think can be filed against the couple?

View user profile

6 Re: pconcubinage case on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:53 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
If the case would not fall on either concubinage or bigamy case, file a case for violation of RA 9262 on the grounds of Psychological violence. Sexual infidelity is considered as psychological violence.

View user profile

7 Re: pconcubinage case on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:28 pm

rizza47

Arresto Menor
In the case of Psychological violence, will the concubine be convicted if proven guilty? what is the penalty for the both of them?

View user profile

8 Re: pconcubinage case on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
rizza47 wrote:They , the guy and his concubine joined a "born again" group and in there they are recognized as husband and wife and claimed that they are married in heaven. Now that he was caught by his wife that is what he claims as the reason in keping his other woman. What case do you think can be filed against the couple?

what "born again"? Born again doesn’t recognized adulterous or bigamous relationship. Did you inform them that he is legally merried to you?

Last edited by concepab on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserted additional question)

View user profile

9 Re: pconcubinage case on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:00 pm

rizza47

Arresto Menor
Well I think in their denomination they do!! and the man is even an official in their church. A real irony. I am not his wife but my sister. pig

View user profile

10 Re: pconcubinage case on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:01 pm

rizza47

Arresto Menor
What case can be file against the mistress? The mistress is the one to convince the guy to join the denomination where mst of the members are allegedly from broke marriages. What case can be filed against her?
can the wife impose financial support for the children even if she has her own source of income?

View user profile

11 Re: pconcubinage case Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum