Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD SUPPORT on Tue May 29, 2012 1:48 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, I would like to inquire if I can still file a child support case against the father of my 18 months old son. He is a married man. He did not acknowledged our son in the birth certificate but he was giving financial support from the time of my conception until march this year. Apparently his wife knew already that he has a son with me that is why he now stopped supporting and avoiding any communication with me. I have text messages from him and his mother acknowledging my son as their grandchild. I also have emails from him. He has pictures with our son but for sure he already deleted it. CAn you please advise me on what evidences I can use. Is DNA test my last option?

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD SUPPORT on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 pm


your remedy is to file a court complaint for filiation and support. and dna exam is the best evidence

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum