Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate child to travel abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illegitimate child to travel abroad on Tue May 29, 2012 4:52 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi there,

I would like to seek help and advise on my concern about my daughter and her travelling with me abroad.

I am a single mom, never married. Me and my daughter are permanent residents of Canada. Now, we are going back to the philippines for a vacation and business trip. My daughter is carrying her dads surname. Do i have to seek permit to travel abroad from dswd for her? Or notarized letter saying that her father agrees on her travelling back with me in canada? What are the problems I may encounter with him with regards to our daughter coming back to canada and solutions for those probs?

Hope you give me advise and response on my concern.

Thank you in advance.


View user profile

2 Re: Illegitimate child to travel abroad on Tue May 29, 2012 11:22 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
There is no need. The travel clearance is only necessary for minors who are going abroad and are not accompanied by their parents or guardians. Or in the case of an illegitimate child, if the minor is going abroad with his/her father.

View user profile

3 Re: Illegitimate child to travel abroad on Wed May 30, 2012 12:31 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you for your quick response. Highly appreciated and helped a lot. Thanks again.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum