Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

settlers matters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 settlers matters on Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm


Arresto Menor
gusto ko lng po sanang hingian ng payo ang problema na hinaharap ngayon ng aking mga in inlaws was staying as settler for almost 10 years na...the owner decided to sell the property directly to the settler...through the association na venirify ko di naman na ka registered sa HLURD or SEC... may karapatan ho ba ang may ari ng lupa na magbenta ng lupa sa mga settler directly na di na dinadaan sa goverment programs... nag bigay sila ng application form may naka sticker duon na no refund ang ibababayad namin sa surveyor.. tama ba yun?thank you po

View user profile

2 Re: settlers matters on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:10 pm


yes it is possible if it is a private arrangement

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 settlers matters on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 pm


Arresto Menor
according to our neighbor may naka binbin pa po na kaso yung lupa...actually kasama yung father in law ko sa kaso mga illegal settler po kc sila..posible ho ba na magkaroon ng bentahan kahit na may kaso pa ang property? tks po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum