Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loaned money

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Loaned money on Wed May 30, 2012 10:10 am


Arresto Menor
[b] ang kaso po attorney ay utang na defaulted for 3 months. may promissory notes kami for the person to pay amount 2000 peso every month total amount loaned is 60K.
anu po ang solusyon sa ganito na nag change address na at hndi na malaman kung asan ang present residence nya? there's no way na malaman ang address nya kasi tinatago cya ng relatives at friends nya.tinatakpan cya
nagkachat kmi recently ng taong un at hiniling ku magkita kami at revise namin agreement pra ilagay dun ang present address nya pero hndi cya pumayag,anu po ba pwede gawin atty?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum