Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Custody on Wed May 30, 2012 10:38 am


Arresto Menor
Ask ko po kung anong dapat kung gawin about sa rights ko as a father sa mga anak ko.

Yung problema ko po kasi inereklamo ako ng nanay ng ex-wife ko sa barangay, dahil gusto nya hiramin yung panganay ko. E ayaw ko po ipahiram dahil sa may problema po kami ng anak nya. dahil nung nag-abroad yung ex-wife ko iniwan po kami. sumama sa ibang lalake. kaya po hindi ko mapahiram yung bata. nakakadalaw naman po yung ex-biyenan ko samin. hindi lang po kami nag-uusap.

ano po kaya ang dapat kung gawin? maraming salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: Child Custody on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 pm


you don't have any obligation to allow your child to visit the grandparents without a court order

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum