Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Estafa Case on Wed May 30, 2012 8:39 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day! I just want to ask if i can file estafa case to someone who get P25,000 from me and did not return the money. We have a written agreement about it. Thank you very much and more power.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum