Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

father want to acknowledge the child but he's away.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day,

im giving birth june 2012 but the father will not be present because he's working in visayas and im in luzon. I want to ask if how can i process the surname of the father in my baby?is there certain papers i need to send and let him sign?, or is it not necessarily needed besides the father want to acknowledge it and we are in good terms? Or can i just put his name and use his surname as my child's father automatically even he is away without any technicality? by the way, we are not married yet.

View user profile


you can have him pre-sign the birth certificate. or send it to him once you give birth and he can sign it and send it back by courier.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum