Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

im need help.. im pregnant and the father of my baby runaway...may habol pa ba ko?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
kailngan ko po ng help and advice what is the best thing i can do... single mom naku nung nag sama kmi ng korean bf ko dito then nabuntis me bago sya pumunta ng china alam nya..and he wants me to abort it..but i cant. now he promise me alot..but its all a lie.. sabi nya babalik sya pero hindi naman may problema sa mga bussiness nya pero its kinda illegal..but i think its just a minor case..ang gusto ko po sna makakuha lang ng karapatan sa bata. dahil sa ginawa nya nakuha k na mag pakamaty para sknya hanggang sa tinguan ako. may magagawa ba ko ma pa depoort sya from china and pwede ko ba makuha yung mga property na nakapangalan sknya dito sa phil? please help po for the sake of my baby.

View user profile


if there is property here in the philippines then there can be hope for you. file a case for filiation and support and execute the award against the property.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum