Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

applying for a marriage license for a civil wedding

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
gud day sir! ask ko lang po sana kung sa pag file po ng marriage license okay lang po kaya ako lang ang mag file ng requirements on behalf of my fiancee..filipino po sya nasa abroad po sya at 12 days lang ang pwede nya stay sa bansa. i know that license is release after 10 days upon filing...pwede po ba i file ko na yung application namin habang wala pa sya dahil naghahabol po kami sa oras ng stay nya lang dito. or is there any other way? tnx in advance and hope you can answer my question.

View user profile


you can try. i've also heard there are consultancies that can help you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum