Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

not communicating = 9262?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 not communicating = 9262? on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 pm

dharnita

Arresto Menor
hi everyone,

married with three kids aged 13, 10 and 6; husband left me last year November 2011 to follow a woman to learn of her "third eye" gifts. and said he did not love me anymore, could not live with me anymore and some bullshit about living through his search alone. did not allow him to go because of uncertain reasons, we fought so many times, he was determined, i was lost and confused. Returned December to say that his "future events" included making and having a different family. Did not spend Youngest's birthday celebration, Christmas, New Year, and other related family gatherings with us. Only deposited 2,500 to 3,000 per payday. transferred employment in April or May without telling me. I have no job, am having a hard time to find one in my area but work as a freelance writer. I rake in between 12,000 to 25,000 pesos a month since he left. It used to be more than 35,000 but during our fights i could not function properly. Now have two kids in elementary, one is sponsored by my sister in law, my high school child iis sponsored by her ninong and i only have to worry about the youngest. since the reasons of his leaving for me are unclear, i have not been able to work up to par; even if i try to find employment, opportunities are located geographically far, and at 35, jobs for my age are scarce.

i have an mba - he is just a high school graduate.

i have copies of their chats, his account history with the last employment, and his texts since he left.

can this fall under the 9262 category?

View user profile

2 Re: not communicating = 9262? on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:27 pm

dharnita

Arresto Menor
dharnita wrote:hi everyone,

married with three kids aged 13, 10 and 6; husband left me last year November 2011 to follow a woman to learn of her "third eye" gifts. and said he did not love me anymore, could not live with me anymore and some bullshit about living through his search alone. did not allow him to go because of uncertain reasons, we fought so many times, he was determined, i was lost and confused. Returned December to say that his "future events" included making and having a different family. Did not spend Youngest's birthday celebration, Christmas, New Year, and other related family gatherings with us. Only deposited 2,500 to 3,000 per payday. transferred employment in April or May without telling me. I have no job, am having a hard time to find one in my area but work as a freelance writer. I rake in between 12,000 to 25,000 pesos a month since he left. It used to be more than 35,000 but during our fights i could not function properly. Now have two kids in elementary, one is sponsored by my sister in law, my high school child iis sponsored by her ninong and i only have to worry about the youngest. since the reasons of his leaving for me are unclear, i have not been able to work up to par; even if i try to find employment, opportunities are located geographically far, and at 35, jobs for my age are scarce.

i have an mba - he is just a high school graduate.

additionally, my husband who used to look at cosplay and participants as annoying is now an active participant (with the girl); they may have plans to go abroad to compete.

i maintained that i will not annul/separate from him - gusto ko lang mauntog silang dalawa sa pinaggagawa nila at makita nila ang hirap na dinaranas naming iniwan niya dito. we currently live in a small one bedroom unit, my bunso and i sleep in the salas while the two sleep in a double deck in a windowless small room.

i have copies of their chats, his account history with the last employment, and his texts since he left.

can this fall under the 9262 category?

View user profile

3 Re: not communicating = 9262? on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 am

attyLLL

the better case me be for economic abuse under ra 9262. i believe you are indeed suffering form psycho violence but it is sooo hard to prove.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: not communicating = 9262? Today at 10:25 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum