Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

husband's obligation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 husband's obligation on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:02 am

trebs168

Arresto Menor
I just got married. I am working in a company wherein I earn around 150K a month. My wife's obliging me to give all my earning's then she'll just give me allowance like 15K a month. I feel that it's a bit unfair. If she wants us to have family savings ...I suggested I'll give 75K a month deposited to our joint account savings....then the rest I'll manage and pay all our bills etc. the rest left will be my own savings.....fair enough right? sine I'm the only one working....she expects me to give everything to her and she will manage the whole salary of mine and I'll just get 15K allowance a month......please kindly advice me on this. thank you

View user profile

2 Re: husband's obligation on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:07 am

trebs168

Arresto Menor
I just want to know if there's a law for husband's obligation. Coz as far as I know.....as long as the husband's providing or supporting the family that would be enough according to family law here in the philippines. Kindly enlighten me. thanks!

View user profile

3 Re: husband's obligation on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 am

attyLLL

father's judgment is final unless overturned by the court. why not deposit everything in your joint account and manage it together? if not your orig plan sounds ok.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: husband's obligation on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:29 pm

trebs168

Arresto Menor
I just want to clarify if there is a law that I have to surrender all my earnings to my wife? Thanks

View user profile

5 Re: husband's obligation on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
What is your citizenship/nationality?

View user profile

6 Re: husband's obligation Today at 8:00 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum