Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical Injury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Physical Injury on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 am


Arresto Menor
Hi, goodevening. I would like to ask if I can still file a case against someone who drunkenly attacked me at a bar, I had 7 stitches in my forehead because he punched me in the face, I am 23 years old, female. But it's been 3 months since the incident. I already have a medico legal, and papers from the police station. But my concern is that it has already been 3 months I did not process it right away. Can I still sue him? I still have the scar in my forehead. Thank you so much. I would appreciate your reply.

View user profile

2 Re: Physical Injury on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 pm


yes it is possible if you allege less serious or serious physical injuries

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum