Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

CHANGE IN BUSINESS NAME & BUSINESS TYPE ABSWELTO NA SA DATING UTANG??

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cheetoz15


Arresto Mayor
GOOD DAY ATTY. ASK KO LANG IF WALA NA BANG RESPONSIBILITY ANG ISANG KUMPANYA KUNG ITO AY NAGSARA NA KASI DAW ANG REASON NILA AY BANKRUPT NA SILA? PERO ANG TOTOO NAGPALIT LANG NG COMPANY NAME BUT THE OWNERS ARE STILL THE SAME.

QUESTIONS:

ARE THE OWNERS STILL LIABLE SA MGA SUPPLIERS NILANG MAY UTANG SILA??

IF YES, SO PWEDE PA SILANG IDEMANDA??

IF NO, WALA NG MAHAHABOL PA ANG MGA SUPPLIERS NILA MISKI YUN MGA PRIVATE PROPERTIES NUN MGA OWNERS??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

View user profile

ibonidarna


Reclusion Perpetua
What kind of business establishment is it?
Corporation, Partnership, or Sole-Proprietorship?

View user profile

cheetoz15


Arresto Mayor
ibonidarna wrote:What kind of business establishment is it?
Corporation, Partnership, or Sole-Proprietorship?

Corporation po.

View user profile

cheetoz15


Arresto Mayor
cheetoz15 wrote:
ibonidarna wrote:What kind of business establishment is it?
Corporation, Partnership, or Sole-Proprietorship?

Corporation po.

they deal in water systems & deep well drilling.

View user profile

cheetoz15


Arresto Mayor
cheetoz15 wrote:
cheetoz15 wrote:
ibonidarna wrote:What kind of business establishment is it?
Corporation, Partnership, or Sole-Proprietorship?

Corporation po.

they deal in water systems & deep well drilling.

just a retail store

View user profile

ibonidarna


Reclusion Perpetua
And the new business? Is it still a corporation?

View user profile

cheetoz15


Arresto Mayor
ibonidarna wrote:And the new business? Is it still a corporation?
opo sir, still a corporation and same type of business as before.



Last edited by cheetoz15 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum