Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

incorrect birth certificate

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 incorrect birth certificate on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:44 pm

bruc3

Arresto Menor
hi,

i have a question regarding the mother of the child claiming that they have been wed with her ex partner and declared it in the the birth certificate of the child, will the birth certificate of the child be considered null and void?

View user profile

2 Re: incorrect birth certificate on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:53 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
There is a presumption of regularity in the accomplishment of the birth certificate.

View user profile

3 Re: incorrect birth certificate on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 pm

bruc3

Arresto Menor
ask ko lang po, ano po ibig sabihing ng " presumption of regularity "

View user profile

4 Re: incorrect birth certificate on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:29 pm

mdventura

Reclusion Temporal
I have a similar questions for my friend, what if the children were born and the parents are not married at the time and the father put his surname on the children's birth cert. because he knew someone who works at the hospital so even when they require a marriage cert he just gave money to the person to write down his surname for the children, even the mother is against it because he just want to secure himself then later on he forced the mother to marry him? Then never give maintenance due to drug addiction and drug pushing involvement.
Afterwards, the granny late registered the children again using the mother's surname! Would the first birth cert be valid? Or the second birth certificate is more acknowledgeable? Question

View user profile

5 Re: incorrect birth certificate on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:25 am

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
@bruc3
Presumption of regularity ibig sabihin sa mata ng batas, tama at totoo ang mga kaukulang impormasyong inilagay nila sa birth certificate hangga't hindi it kinakansela, ipinawalang bisa or itunuwid ng husgado.

@mdventura
Under the Revilla law, if the father acknowledges the child, the child is given the right to use the surname of the father.

Although both birth certificates are given the presumption of regularity, in my opinion, the first registration prevails over the late registration.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum