Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

overstay in japan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 overstay in japan on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:44 pm


Arresto Menor
good evening po, aask ko lng po kung magkakaron ba ako ng criminal record kung nagoverstay ako sa ibang bansa?

View user profile

2 Re: overstay in japan on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:28 am


Reclusion Perpetua
There are many foreigners who are illegally staying in Japan. Such foreigners shall be deported from Japan once you are found and arrested by police or immigration officers of Japan.
Once you are deported from Japan having been arrested you will be banned to make any type of Japanese visa applications to re-enter into Japan for 5 years (or 10 years in case of repeat offenders).
Neverthelss, if you still wish to further stay in Japan there is a legal system so called "Permission of Special Status of Residence" as a special pardon to be granted by the Minister of Justice.

You will be deported but no case when you arrived in Philippines. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum