Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CUSTODY OF MY CHILD.. pls give me some advices

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Me and My husband already separated for about 1 year and I am planning to file an annulment with him next year. but my problem right now coz my husband is in philippines, and me here in abroad.. and my baby is with my mother... is there a possibility that my husband can get my baby from my mother even if we are already separated and his not giving any support to my baby..and right now he doesnt have work... is there a chance that the govt will allow him to get my child from my mother??? my baby is still 3 y.o.. thanks

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Custody of children should be in the following order:
Both parents;
either parent but if below 7 years old, the law prefers the mother;.
Siblings of the child, if of legal age;
Guardian; or
govt agency.

Your husband comes first over your parents. Hence, there is a chance that the custody may be granted to him.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Thanks for the reply Atty. But we are already separated, and my ex husband now doesnt have work and not supporting my child for already 8 months. Will he be still granted? Coz d reason why i left my child to my Mother coz i worked abroad to support my baby.

View user profile


you don't have to give your child and tell your parents to hang tough if he tries to take him. issue some form of document that you are entrusting the child to them while you are away. force him into a situation that he has to file a case for custody, then you can simply oppose it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum