Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wants to file for revocation of nursing license

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
my husband and i have been separated for 15yrs and the separation was nasty. we have 2 kids who has maintained civil communication with their grandmother. i learned that my husband now has a second family in his hometown. he has 2 children, aged 12 and 1. we have not filed for annulment. the woman is a registered nurse, even took up masteral. i have enough pictures to prove that she lives with my husband and their 2 children under 1 roof. i know their address and where she works. as a matter of fact, her company's profile uses her name with my husband's last name even if they're not married. i know you have heard this same sob story so many times but i want to know what i can do. i'm not filing for an annulment. i know what case i want to file against my husband. i want to know if i can file for a revocation of the nurse's license due to grounds of immorality? and fraud because of the use of the last name? and can i file an anonymous case with PRC? thank you.

View user profile


can't be anonymous. and why would you do it that way? you have to file a sworn complaint at PRC.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You are already separated for 15 years, right? so what is the reason behind your plan? if the nurse will lose her job, your husband have to shoulder all the expenses for his current family. If that happened, he might decrease whatever he is giving for your kids, or he might stop providing. Think about it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum