Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of surname

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change of surname on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:31 pm

heavensent_1526

Arresto Menor
hi. i need help. it is just now that i was able to get a copy of my daughter's birth certificate. the last name indicated was my ex boyfriend's surname. i had a bad experience with that guy and as much as possible, i don't want to talk to him anymore. what is the fastest way to change my daughter's surname from her current surname to mine? i am still single and my family wants my daughter to use our own surname. thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: change of surname on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:04 pm

attyLLL

imo, adoption is the best remedy

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: change of surname on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:08 pm

heavensent_1526

Arresto Menor
thank you for your response. i have also read one topic on this site that is somewhat similar to my case. she was given an advice to hire a lawyer to file a petition for a cancellation of entry of birth. do you think it is also an option and possible in my situation? looking forward for your response. thank you

View user profile

4 Re: change of surname on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, that is not a proper remedy.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: change of surname Today at 6:04 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum