Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

s question

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 s question on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:44 am


Arresto Menor
tnx sir.

Last edited by redoubtable2012 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: s question on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:39 pm


write them a letter demanding payment. if they refuse, file a money claim at nlrc

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum