Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my father has a mistress what should my mother do..?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Ang papa ko po ay bago lang nagretiro. Isa po syang sundalo.. Nalaman po ng aking mama na meron syang babae. matagal po sya hindi nakakauwi dito dahil sa malayo sya na destino.. un pala eh dhn sya umuuwi sa babae nya.. nung tinext ng mama ko ang babae, eh ang sabi nya ay sya lang daw ang nag iisang asawa ar kasal na sila.. ano po ba pwedeng isampang kaso sa babae ng papa ko para layuan na nya ang papa ko.

View user profile


what evidence can you present to prove this? is he still giving support?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum