I saw this forum and i would like to inquire about the following.
1. I am presently working for the company for 5 years.
2. All of a sudden an evaluation report was presented to me by my immediate superior, below sales performance.
3. I was transferred to a new position from one managerial position to another, lateral transfer as the contract indicates.
4. No changes in salary and wages.
5. As a company rule, all sales agents have their monthly evaluation reports, I HAVE NON, ever. ( I am one of the authors of this report, from my previous position).
6. Evaluation report that they are forcing me to sign is dated May 2, 2012.
7. This is done in front of the HR manager. They are both forcing to sign.
8. No specific job assignments given. Jod Description , i assume.
1. Is signing an evaluation report, should have supporting documents ? eg. Monthly evaluation reports.
2. The date the report indicated , May 2, 2012?
3. In those years that i have worked with my company, is this allowable by our law to have a contract , but not a job description , explaining what to do ? What specifics ?