Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

notifying the employer of the person who issued dishonored check

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I'm fairly new in this community but I am realy glad I came accross this site. I am currently holding a position in our company and actually manager wanna be. Smile I would like to seek assistance how to go about notifying the general manager of the person who owe the company (us) certain sum of money. My stand and purpose is two-fold; one is to give an advance notice to the employer of the person that we will be reporting the matter to Insurance Commission; and two, is to seek assistance from the general manager for collection purposes. Please, if anyone can help me draft a letter, help. Grateful for your feedback.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum