Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you obliged the company to give you retro pay?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
It is our company's practice to provide regularization increase, in case I have not received any since my evaluation is not yet processed (after working for more a year). If I would have to resign without my performance evaluation after months of being a regular employee, can I oblige the company for the increase and the retro pay since it is a customary practice to them?

Thank you.

View user profile


if i were the company's lawyer, i would argue that you are not entitled to it because there is no legal obligation to provide an increase even if it appears customary

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum