Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SLIGHT INJURY CASE on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 am

Arresto Menor
My friend is currently ongoing a slight injury case in laoag city ilocos norte and is having a hard time trying to convince the judge to drop the case because the opponent is lying. We have pictures and a video proving my friends innocence, is it true that she cannot submit these proofs while trial is ongoing? that these evidences should have been submitted at the start of the trial? please advice....basically this trial she is going through is for a fight that occured in a hotel. She has 3 witnesses but they are scared to testify, at this point what can she do with the pictures and video proving her innocence, please advise, any help would be greatful. From the time of the fight to actual filing a case against my friend it took them 3 months after to do so, can they do that? please advice

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum