Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to resign due to a case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Want to resign due to a case on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 am


Arresto Menor
Just want to ask, I'm only 15 days from my company and a family member was kidnapped. I cant work properly due to the problem and I really cant disclose any information on the HR.

I want to resign immediately, to tell her I want to resign the job since i feel im not working properly any more. I cant disclose any other detail since I'm afraid to the safety of a family member.

View user profile

2 Re: Want to resign due to a case on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am


Reclusion Temporal
Yes, you can resign. But you have to serve a written notice on your employer at least one month in advance. (See Article 285, Labor Code)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum