Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legitimate child to use mother's surname in school

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chardallen

Arresto Menor
hello! can anyone help me. i need to know if the mother of a legitimate, not illegitimate, child use his mother's maiden surname in school records. the mother doesn't want to his father's surname even though it is written in his birth certificate. thank you!!!

View user profile

attyLLL

if she does, she is creating one hell of a headache for when it is later discovered that he is not using his correct name

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

mdventura

Reclusion Temporal
Attorney, what if the mother is abroad for many years and the grangmother changed her grandchildren's name into the mother's surname completely and forge the signature of the mother and produced a new birth certificate, now the grandmother is blackmailing the mother to say that she did the changes of her children's names, therefore she is filing falsification of documents against the mother of the children...
Can this be easily proven?
What will happen to the mother who did not falsify the documents herself?

attyLLL wrote:if she does, she is creating one hell of a headache for when it is later discovered that he is not using his correct name

View user profile

attyLLL

why would the mother be charged with falsification when it was the grandmother who caused the filing of new birth certificates?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

mdventura

Reclusion Temporal
This is what they are black mailing my friend with, her own mother produced a new birth certificate to her children and she is black mailing her and said she will exposed her for falsification even the grandmother did it herself. She is telling my friend she will frame her up with this, as she has lots of connection with the government...Is it possible for my friend to be framed on her mother's falcification? Shocked
She said her son can actually testify about it, as he is already 6 years old and he knows what his grandmother did. Can her son testify against the grandmother? Rolling Eyes

attyLLL wrote:why would the mother be charged with falsification when it was the grandmother who caused the filing of new birth certificates?

View user profile

attyLLL

on the birth certificate, the declarant is listed.

View user profile

mdventura

Reclusion Temporal
Apparently not! as the grandmother has the connection with the Fiscal as their family friend and the Fiscal knows this all along and involved the mother's name declaring she was the one who applied for late registration and was signed by the sister pretending she was the mother of this children as she can forge the mother's signature. Now the Fiscal was dead couple of years ago. so they are saying they can pin her with the falsification. Shocked I know it's very complicated but this people are used to black mailing relatives all the time...

attyLLL wrote:on the birth certificate, the declarant is listed.

View user profile

mdventura

Reclusion Temporal
Thanks for your time answering Attorney. My friend find your site really helpful! they are next to me asking questions as they are from Philippines and I am from Thailand but they seem afraid asking question themselves directly.

View user profile

attyLLL

then if none is listed, then who is to say that the birth certificate was declared by the mother. i think this is an empty threat

View user profile

mdventura

Reclusion Temporal
Thanks a lot for the answer Attorney, my friend is delighted to read it. She will tell her children not to fear them as they have nothing to fear about it. Cheers! Very Happy

attyLLL wrote:then if none is listed, then who is to say that the birth certificate was declared by the mother. i think this is an empty threat

View user profile

mdventura

Reclusion Temporal
Attorney what if it's not an empty threat it seems like the grandmother is ignorant with law or she really think she can override the law. Shocked

She pushes the fact to frame up the mother and now her children although the grandmother did all the falsification when her grandchildren were only 6 years old and the grandmother also enrolled the grandchildren at the school and stand as the guardian until they grew up.

Can the school testify it was the grandmother who enrolled the grandchildren and submitted all the supporting documents to enroll the children?

Can the grandmother still frame up the mother if she is abroad all along? Rolling Eyes

The grandmother is more likely a witch and a money grabber she is not leaving her own daughter alone, blackmailed her all sort of bad things and threatened to have her killed and her children so my friend cannot come home to visit her own children. Shocked

The grandmother is stressful and a handful, shameless b/witch what is the best thing to do with all her threats?

attyLLL wrote:then if none is listed, then who is to say that the birth certificate was declared by the mother. i think this is an empty threat

Last edited by mdventura on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)

View user profile

attyLLL

when i say 'empty threat', i mean that that whatever case the grandmother will file will not prosper if the mother can defend herself properly. there is nothing to prevent anyone from the mere filing of a case whether it has evidence or not.

View user profile

mdventura

Reclusion Temporal
Oh yes she can defend herself! as it was the grandmother all along who processed all their documents and the schools knew she is the guardian who submitted all the documents etc. the children were little when she did it and now she is threatening my friend's children too with the falsification she did! Mad Mad Mad

This is what happens when people think they are too powerful makes them feel untouchable! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Sounds stupid I know but sometimes people don't think what could be the consequences! just trying to be nuisance I supposed! Shocked No

attyLLL wrote:when i say 'empty threat', i mean that that whatever case the grandmother will file will not prosper if the mother can defend herself properly. there is nothing to prevent anyone from the mere filing of a case whether it has evidence or not.

View user profile

attyLLL

some people are like that, over belief in their position until finally it is challenged and weighed before a court. then it all wilts in the face of judicial scrutiny

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum