Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

gender entry error

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 gender entry error on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 pm

abby membrebe

Arresto Menor
My problem in my birth certificate is Gender Entry Error. What are the procedures to be taken to fix it? and how much will it cost?... Should I fix it through application of affidavit of correction? I need to know how to. I wanted to get a passport, so i think i very much need to fix it soon.

I am looking forward for your kind and immediate response.Thank you and God bless.

View user profile

2 Re: gender entry error on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:43 pm


it will require you to get a lawyer and file a petition in court to correct it. as for the dfa, some lenient docs examiners will allow you to get the passport with the warning that they will not renew it if the error is not yet corrected.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum