Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to anull my marriage?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to anull my marriage? on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 pm


Arresto Menor
hello, I registered here on your free online legal advice because I want to know how i gonna go for annulment with my husband or shall i say ex husband.

We got married early and had 1 child after 2 years living together we started to fight about money. So i decided to go abroad to work there and to finance his education as well so he and our child left to my parents and after 6 months he left without permission.

I decided to go back to philippines after 5 months to save our relationship but nothing happened still he didnot want to comeback to us I waited for 1 year in the philippines hoping that 1 day he will pop out in our front door and tell that he's back but it did not happened.

I don't have a work in the philippines and our child that was left to me need support especially that she's going to school so I decided to go back abroad again 1 more time. I did try to communicate with him but I felt his stranged feelings towards me.

We always fight on the phone until we decided to separate via phone, since that time we don't have any communications at all anymore.

I heard thru friends that he had Girlfriend and they are already 1 year and even the girl chatted with me telling about their relationship.

I did let go of him and I want to move along.

I have found someone that I am interested in and I want to have a relationship with him.

It has been 3 years without any communication with my husband now.

How can i get my marriage annulled so I can progress in my new relationship?

We both living abroad and talking about taking my daughter to live with us.

I hope you can help me with my querry.
more power and thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: how to anull my marriage? on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:59 pm


the most important thing is to produce sufficient evidence to prove that there is a ground for declaring your marriage void. look up 'grounds for annulment' in the forum

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: how to anull my marriage? on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:55 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Hi ajarnthomas.

If you really want to start a new family with your new boyfriend, you need to have your marriage annulled or declared void.

The Family Code lays down the different grounds for annulment and declaration of nullity of marriage. The most commonly used grounds for annulment are: a)lack of essential and formal requisites of marriage, such as marriage license; and b)psychological incapacity of either or both of the parties.

Should you wish to know more about Declaration of Nullity of Marriage, or annulment, you may visit for free legal information.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum