Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:45 am


Arresto Menor
hi guys! ask ko lang if a deceased owned parcels of land (some are covered by an emancipation patent (EP), some are not) where will the petition for letters of administration be filed - regular courts or darab?

thanks and more power!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum