Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 concubinage on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:18 pm

shortcake

Arresto Menor
Hi i have been separated for 10 yars now. my husband never gave any support for the kids. now he is living with another woman and now they have a child. the woman last 2009 emailed my son and said bad things. they are living with everything. Now I want to file concubinage to my husband can I still do that even if we have been separated?

View user profile

2 Re: concubinage on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:04 pm

attyLLL

yes, it is still possible

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: concubinage on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:30 pm

shortcake

Arresto Menor
thank you. where will i file it? and how?

View user profile

4 Re: concubinage on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

attyLLL

in the prosecutor's office where they live together. be prepared to prove your allegations with evidence. good luck.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: concubinage on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 am

shortcake

Arresto Menor
Okay. I know where they live just 5 mins from where i live. they have 2 daughters already and he signed the birth certificate. I got a copy of it already

View user profile

6 Re: concubinage on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:37 pm

shortcake

Arresto Menor
what other things should I bring?

View user profile

7 Re: concubinage on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm

attyLLL

your complaint affidavit and the affidavits of your witnesses. you all have to swear to your affidavits in front of the prosecutor

View user profile

8 Re: concubinage Today at 4:06 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum