Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights to my aledged unborn child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rights to my aledged unborn child on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:34 am


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

I'm not married to this pregnant woman. She claims that its my baby. It was only a one night stand. Here are my questions:

1.) Do i need to take a DNA test to prove that i'm not the father?
2.) What if i dont take the DNA test and reject the woman. Can she file a case against me?
3.) She's asking me 15K pesos for the abortion which is illegal. What case can i file against her?

View user profile

2 Re: Rights to my aledged unborn child on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm


1) no, but it's the best way to make sure.
2) yes to force you to acknowledge the child
3) nothing yet because proposal to commit abortion is not a crime

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum