Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

error in my gender

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 error in my gender on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 pm

..i wanna ask about the problem of my b.certificate.gusto q lng pong malaman kung pano ko uumpisahan yung pag-aayos.san po ako pwedeng magtanong. tnx po.

View user profile

2 Re: error in my gender on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 pm


you will need a lawyer who will file a petition in court to correct it

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum