Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to file child abandonment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to file child abandonment on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 pm


Arresto Menor
good afternoon, gusto ko lang po sana malaman how can i file child abandonment..the father of my child now had his own child and family, hindi po ako kasal sa kanya..we wanted to file for it sana para ma-adopt na lang po siya ng husband ko, because he has no capacity to give financial, moral and emotional assistance to my son, because he is focused with his new family na, considering that his child right now is pang-5 niyang panganay. it's been a year since iniwan po niya kami. patulong naman po.

View user profile

2 Re: how to file child abandonment on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:15 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Then file a petition for adoption. Just prove that your child has been abandoned in your petition.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum